Take a look on the best selling books of all time. The books listed here are of all genres ranging from fiction to non-fiction high fantasy novels. This list of best-selling books is based on reliable sources. We did not include any religious book in the list. Even though Quran and Bible are one of the most printed and distributed books of all time. But their sale numbers could not be calculated. No one can deny their impact on the world and thus measuring their ‘success’ on a mere number of sales would be wrong. That is why we did not include them in the list of best-selling books ever.
On the other hand, there are many best-selling novels that broke many records but due to insufficient data about their sales, it is hard to determine their rank in the list. We still include such best-selling novels in the list ranking them with our best estimated guess.
So Here is the list of 100 best-selling books ever:
Best Selling Books Ever
100. Follow Your Heart by Susanna Tamaro
99. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
98. The Outsiders by SE Hinton
97. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
96. God’s Little Acre by Erskine Caldwell
95. Tuesday with Morrie by Mitch Albom
94. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
93. Totto Chan, The Little Girl at the Window by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi
92. The Shadow of the Wind By Carlos Ruiz Zafon
91. The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans
90. The Grapes of Wratch by John Steinbeck