11. Having such butterfly tattoo design is very hard because you need to join both hands to show the complete butterfly tattoos which could be tiring if every other person ask you about the incomplete tattoo.
12. The shape of the wings of butterfly describes the beauty of the tattoo as small wings would look good on wrists only.
13. Most people wish to have colourful butterfly tattoos but if you cannot have multiple colors in the same butterfly tattoo then try having a one colored butterfly.
14. The detailing on this butterfly tattoo design is amazing. I loved the part that artist captured the imagination of butterfly flying over a flower.
15. No matter how much you like butterfly tattoos I would not recommend you to have such huge butterfly tattoos all over your body.
16. Butterfly tattoo designs are not so popular among couples but they surely are popular among best friends. Here is a beautiful example of best friends butterfly tattoo design.
17. The most common and traditional color of butterfly tattoos is light orange. It suits perfectly with the skin and match up with clothes.
18. Here is a beautiful blue color butterfly tattoo design on the forearm of this cute girl.
19. Most tattoo artist love to mix up butterfly tattoo design along with fairy tattoos. Here is perfect mix up of butterfly tattoos with fairies.
20. Butterfly tattoo design like this will fade away very soon but they will surely look beautiful while they last.