Here are the best dragon tattoos designs and ideas for men and women. The pictures of dragon tattoos listed here are inspired from Chinese dragons, Japanese dragons and European dragons.
Of all the mythical and legendary creatures I think dragon attracts the most. That is why dragon tattoos are popular from the ancient times. Even though dragons are scary fire breathing mythical creatures yet they are considered as good omen in many cultures. Dragons play a significant role in many cultures especially in the Chinese and Japanese cultures. Even European cultures have legends about dragons. If you are a tattoo lover then I bet you have had a dragon tattoo at least once in your life. If you are thinking for a new dragon tattoo then look no more. Here we present you 66 Amazing dragon tattoo ideas for men and women:
1. Does it remind you of Khaleesi Dragon from Game of Thrones? The detail on the tail of this dragon is good.
2. Chinese dragon tattoos are more popular than European dragon tattoos. Here is a cool Chinese dragon tattoo design.
3. Among the tribal tattoos, Dragon is the most popular design. Here is a cool Tribal dragon tattoo.
4. It is hard to make a 3D dragon tattoo but if the artist is expert than you can have such cool 3D dragon tattoo design.
5. Japanese dragons are also as popular as Chinese dragons. Here is a cool Japanese drgaon tattoo design.
6. Here is an animated Chinese dragon tattoo design that gives the 3D impression. The dragon seems to be coming out of the shoulder of this boy.
7. It looks more like a sea horse than a dragon but I have to admit it is a cute dragon tattoo design. What you think?
8. Most tribal dragon tattoos are European but here for you is a cool Chinese tribal dragon tattoo design.
9. Dragons are mighty beasts. So, the must be shown as it is. Here is the mighty dragon tattoo spawning its wing and ready to take off from the back of this girl.
10. Dragons are mythical creatures so it is hard to describe their exact look. But people do like dragon tattoos without wings.