The best body parts to have flower tattoos are arm, thigh, wrist, foot and ankle. Avoid a flower tattoo on collar bone, back and rib cage. Each flower tattoo holds a different meaning it totally depends on the type of flower you choose. For example rose are considered romantic flowers, lotus represent strength, lily represent beauty and daisy represent hope. Here are 55 amazing flower tattoo designs for boys and girls:
1. This small size flower tattoo on foot is very beautiful. The most attractive thing about this tattoo is its simple design.
2. The tattoo artist did a good modification in this flower tattoo on ankle and added a beautiful lace to it.
3. Flower tattoos with stem will look even more beautiful if they are done in a tribal style. Here is a beautiful tribal flower tattoo.
4. For guys, Flower tattoo on foot might be rare but for girls foot flower tattoo is common. Here is a beautiful artistic flower tattoo design.
5. Among various types of flower tattoo design, one very popular is Lotus flower tattoo design. Here is a trio of colourful lotus flower tattoos.
6. If you want a unique flower tattoo design than give watercolour flower tattoo a try. Water colour flower tattoos give a unique impression to viewer’s eyes.
7. Tribal flower tattoo designs are very common but one thing you should keep in mind is to have a couple of tribal flower tattoo. Lonesome tribal flower tattoo would not look good.
8. Have you ever thought about bridal flower tattoos? Some girls love the idea of getting tattooed for their wedding. Here is a good wedding flower tattoo design.
9. Ankle is complicated place to get flower tattoo but if the artist is expert than he/she can use the ankle lines to show the layers of flower such as in this flower tattoo.
10. I personally like rose flower tattoos. Many people like colourful tattoos and if you want a colourful flower than what would be better option than a rose?