11. Another good flower tattoo idea would be to have multiple flower tattoos such as this mix up. Here the girl has more than one type of flower tattoo and it looks good.
12. As I said earlier a single flower will not look so good. That is why you should have more than one flower n your tattoo design.
13. Here is a flower tattoo design inspired from the dreamcatcher tattoos. Such tattoos are considered lucky.
14. A Popular concept of flower tattoo is to let the flower leaves fall of and turn into something. It would be more beautiful if they turn into flying birds like this.
15. The color of flower tattoo also describes the personality of a person. So choose your flower tattoo colors wisely.
16. What impresses me more in this flower tattoo design is the various pose of the flowers.
17. Here is a beautiful gothic style tribal flower tattoo on the hand of this girl.
18. Watercolor flower tattoos always gives a unique impression and that is why they are my favourite. Here is a beautiful water color flower tattoo design on the arm of this girl.
19. The best place for men flower tattoos would be on shoulder. The broader the shoulder will be the better the flower tattoo will look.
20. Using flower tattoos as cover ups is not a new idea. In fact flower tattoos are best cover up tattoos this is because they have a complex design and can occupy more space thus covering up a larger part of body.