31. You will find a lot of flower tattoo designs for feet but I would suggest you to have a mesh up design. Here is a floral tattoo design mixed up with a mehndi design on foot.
32. Carnation flower or clove pink flower is recommended flower for people born in January. Here is a beautiful carnation flower tattoo design on the back of this lady.
33. A brilliant idea for flower tattoo on forearm would be to mix up with a reptile. Here the tattoo artist mixed up the lizard tattoo along with flower. You can replace it with snake or any other reptile.
34. Among all the floral tattoo design you will see, Chrysanthemum tattoo will attract you the most. This is because of the shape and color of Chrysanthemum. Here is a beautiful Chrysanthemum tattoo on the shoulder of this girl.
35. Apart from black and white tattoo you can also try black and grey flower tattoo design. Here is a beautiful black and grey flower tattoo design on the forearm of this boy.
36. Most people love flower tattoos going up side. Such designs surely require more space but they will look unique and beautiful if done correctly.
37. Do flower tattoos look beautiful in color? Yes they do. Take a look yourself on this hipster flower tattoo design.
38. Another beautiful black and grey flower tattoo design on the back of this lady.
39. Flower tattoo design will look amazing with names. But do not go for a color flower if you want a name with it. It will look odd otherwise.
40. Apart from Lotus flower tattoo and daisy flower tattoo, Lily flower tattoo is quiet famous as well. Here is beautiful flower tattoo on the lower back of this girl.