41. If you want a flower tattoo around ankle than this design would be cool. You can have hibiscus flower in place of these flowers.
42. This is a very brilliant idea of flower tattoo going up side. Although it is a minimal flower tattoo design but as it is on foot so you can give it a try.
43. If you want a 3d flower tattoo designs then opt for lily flower because it will look amazingly beautiful and unique.
44. Rose flower tattoos are very common so try to have them on lower body. Such flower tattoos will look beautiful on thigh or on calf.
45. This is very attractive idea for a flower tattoo on side.
46. Small flower tattoos require a lot of concentration of tattoo artists so choose your artist wisely for such design.
47. You can have an interesting and minimal design if you opt for a kaleidoscope flower tattoo. Even though it is not easy to make but you will brag about it for years if it is done correctly.
48. This flower tattoo pattern is unique and it will look more beautiful if it is dedicated in someone’s memory. You can add the name of your loved one with the stem.
49. I praise the tattoo artist for this detailed design but I would have loved it more if it was on rib cage. A brilliant tattoo though.
50. Flower tattoos with butterfly (or birds) are not unique but they are way more meaningful than this ‘eye in the flower’ tattoo design.