51. Here is a better design – Lily flowers with colourful butterflies.
52. You don’t need to add realism to your flower tattoo. It could be as simple and minimal as this flower tattoo design on the forearm of this guy.
53. Stomach is the most risky body part to have flower tattoo. Trust me it would be painful.
54. Men do not look for flower tattoos but they will surely be attracted to ideas of flower tattoos that represent strength. Here is one such design.
55. Flower vine tattoo designs are common but most tattoo artists do not focus on the detail of the flowers in such designs. Here is a better idea for flower vine tattoos.
56. Placement of tattoo matters. Imagine this flower tattoo design on the collarbone of a person. It will look weird. That is why I suggest you to not only choose your tattoos wisely but also the body part wisely too.
So this was our photo gallery of flower tattoos. Which Flower tattoo you liked the most?