If you are music lover then you will surely love to have music tattoos on your body. Music tattoos have unique meanings. Firstly it symbolizes your unconditional love for good music; secondly it can showcase your favorite music genre, artist and band. Time heals everything but believe music makes the healing process fast and easy. Here are 50 best music tattoos designs for men and women:
Music Related Tattoos
1. Guitar is everyone’s favorite instrument so how about a cool guitar sleeve tattoo. This would be one of the music tattoos design.
2. Flute is another popular musical instrument. Flute Music tattoos would look good on chest or shoulder.
3. Here is 3D guitar tattoo design that will look better on back or rib cage.
4. You can opt for Black and white music tattoos. Here is an example of a black and white guitar tattoo design on the forearm of this boy.
5. This music tattoo design is inspired from a tumblr post. This is a cool mix up tattoo of sparrow and musical notes.
6. Most music instrument tattoos are not thoughtful enough. Here is a brilliant design of heart tattoo mixed up with a saxophone tattoo.
7. We all have made mix tapes at some point in our life. If you love mix tapes then you should go for a mix tape tattoo design like this.
8. If you want small music tattoos then I would suggest you to go for music notes tattoos. Here is a brilliant tiny music note tattoo on the wrist of this man.
9. Boombox and radio tattoos are also unique ideas. Here is a cool boombox tattoo behind of the neck of this beautiful female model.
10. This mix up music tattoos has three important parts – Piano, heart and music note. This music tattoo design would look perfect on neck or shoulder.