21. Most music tattoo drawings look beautiful on paper but in reality they do not impress at all. You will find a lot of music tattoos gone wrong online but make sure you do not join the league. This music tattoo on the calf of this girl is one the borderline of ugly tattoos.
22. This headphone tattoo design is so amazing that I bet many music companies love to have it as their logo.
23. Another cool black and white music tattoo design. Such music tattoos are very popular on sites like Tumblr, Pinterest, Deviantart and buzzfeed.
24. Scottish and Irish people love bagpipes. If you too love bagpipes then here is cool tattoo design for you.
25. Music note tattoos look best on fingers. Here is a music note tattoos on fingers.
26. Instead of music note tattoos you can also have music sign tattoos. Modern technology has introduced several music sign tattoos such as pause, play, forward, rewind and Stop.
27. You can also go for a temporary music tattoo design such as this.
28. Music is the voice of soul so don’t go for unusual music tattoos You can have music theme tattoos but they should be simple and meaningful.
29. Vintage music instruments had acoustic guitars as major instruments but modern music instruments have electric guitar as major instrument. Here is a beautiful electric guitar tattoo on the leg.
30. This music sleeve tattoos have multiple designs. It includes music manuscript, music producer and music phrases in one single tattoo.