41. This is probably the best and most unique music tattoo design you will ever see. You can make it even more beautiful by using ink that glows in dark.
42. You can try urban music tattoos but they need to be in small size. Here is a beautiful music heartbeat tattoo design along with headphones on the rib cage of this boy.
43. There are very few options for behind the ear or inside the ear tattoos. Here is a beautiful music tattoo inside the ear of this beautiful lady.
44. This saxophone tattoo design look impressive because of the use of the colourful ink. Inked magazine would rate it as one of the best music tattoos.
45. Here is a beautiful music staff tattoo along with a bird on the back of a beautiful girl.
46. This black and white guitar tattoo design would have looked better on ankle or thigh. You can add a music verse to it to make it look better.
47. Music note tattoos along with stars are very popular among girls. Here is a beautiful music play tattoo on the back of this beautiful girl.
48. Cassettes are also very popular tattoo design among music lovers. If you want a modern looking music tattoo then you can try CD, DVD, Blu-ray or even music videos as your design.
49. Instead of going for music notes you can try bass and treble tattoo designs.
50. This radio tattoo design on the lower back of this girl would have looked better if the artist has made it black and white.
So which music tattoo design you liked the most and why?