21. While most girls would prefer the pink skull tattoo but some girls might want to have a unique looking skull tattoo such as this one on the arm.
22. Although I don’t admire the golden colour of this skull tattoo but I have to admit that the tree coming out of the eye is a brilliant idea. You can try is yourself but make sure to have it on chest or back.
23. This tattoo design is a good mix up skull tattoo along with butterfly and cross tattoo. I think it is more suitable for girls.
24. Why should girls have all the fun? A boy too can try a colourful skull tattoo design. The most recommended colour would be red.
25. There are too many subtle hints in this awesome skull tattoo design. First of all if you notice the cheek bone you will see a tiny dream catcher tattoo design. Now if you look the back of the head you will see an Indian hat. Isn’t it awesome?
26. As I said earlier placement of tattoos matter a lot. Looks like this dude had a tattoo dedicated to his deceased father. I would not recommend having any other funny looking tattoo on that body part. The skull tattoo is cool but placement matters.
27. Sugar skull tattoo design has always been popular among boys and girls equally. I will highly recommend this awesome sugar candy skull tattoo design to girls.
28. Danger skull design is often presented as scary and ugly. However if you want to play around then here is a beautiful danger skull tattoo design with the candle shaped bones.
29. I would not recommend you a full back or full chest skull tattoo design but if you want to try it then here is how it might look.
30. I call them the mafia skull tattoo design. The mafia skull tattoo design are recommended to those who love gangster movies.